Definition of Plagiarism
- Presenting other's works as one's own.
- Copying words, sentence structure or ideas from someone else, without giving credit to the original work.
- Copying more than 20 words continuously from a source, whether you give credit to the original work or not.
- Copying figures, tables and illustrations without getting proper permission from the journal.
- Modification of the original content by making small changes is still considered plagiarism, if no credit is given to the original source.
All Submitted articles to International Journal of Advanced Science and Engineering, the author's should demonstrate the following:
The articles submitted are an original work and no part of the manuscript is plagiarized from other resources. All submitted papers have to pass through initial screening and will be checked through Advanced Plagiarism Checker